Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Grammar always annoys me!

Whenever somebody asks me about my knowledge of English grammar, I feel bad. I don't think that my grammar is as good as people think. As a matter of fact, I always feel that I have got to study English grammar.

One of the reason I think that way is because I haven't completed any grammar book in my whole life. When I was in high school, I wasn't a good student. I didn't pay attention to what the grammar teacher said. Even when I had to take the entrance examination for college, I wasn't able to complete a grammar workbook. After that, I had to take the TOEFL to study in the US. But the same things happened. I didn't like to do a grammar book.

Of course, I improved my knowledge about English grammar through other kinds of English learnning, such as reading. But, the fact that I haven't completed any workbook or grammar reference book is still making me less confident about English grammar. My knowledge is not organized, or I would say it doesn't cover the whole grammar of the English language.

Probably, I will try to complete one book about English grammar many many times from now on till I die. But, I'm not sure if I can make it.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.