Sunday, March 18, 2007

Good ESL materials are published in the UK.



Although I prefer American English to British English, I often use ESL/EFL teaching/learning materials published in the UK. Regrettably, there are few good materials by US publishers. Now, I'm trying to read the book named English for Primary Teachers for teacher education programs I'll be working on. This book is so organized that I almost feel that all I have to do is follow this textbook. Anyway, this book is also published by Oxford University Press. Although there are the other two big companies publishing ESL/EFL stuffs, which are Cambridge University Press and Pearson Longman, Oxford is my favorite.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.