Friday, May 25, 2007

Who is serving Mammon instead of God?

Big class who have various levels of students... Does it work?

Yesterday I insisted that some students move to the classes that are appropriate for their current English language skills. However, my words were rejected. Some of them relactantly told me that they wouldn't do that because of money.

Money talks, man! I talked to myself at that time. I understand, however, that it was the only answer they could give me and I shouldn't blame them for it. Most of my colleagues have been brainwashed by their boss who seems to be serving Mammon and who definitely thinks that money is far more important than education.

Although I always hope that I could help my students improve their language skills regardless of which level they belong to. However, I think that it is a very very difficult question.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.