Saturday, May 05, 2007

Has Kumiko Aso become a comedian?

Kumiko Aso, one of my favorite female actors, appears in a drama, which doesn't seem to be that which I expected her to be in.

Since I have so many things to do during the holidays, I was engaged in channel-surfing in front of the TV. After the Lupin (See below) was finished, I just found Kumiko Aso purforming in a drama.

Gee, she looked as stupid as Yukie Nakama in "Trick." I thought that she intended to appear in romantic movies. But, she was a comedian in "Jikou Keisatsu (Police for Precription)." She sang a stupid song, she behaved like a whore, and she became crazy many times...

Well, I don't know whether or not she can be like Yukie Nakama, who is one of the best actors in Japan in a way. I think her character is less strong than Nakama.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.