Thursday, May 03, 2007

Stereo-typed culture: What do you come up with about this country?

Speaking of the United Kingdom,... what do you say? Sharlock Holmes? No, you don't knwo much about the country.
You gotta come up with Mr. Bean. He is the representative of the UK. Who decided? I did.

If you said to me, "Speaking of the United States," I wouldn't continue the sentence. But, I can say that speaking of the United Kingdom, I will always come up with Mr. Bean (not Sharlock Holmes. Sorry, Sharlockians!). Speaking of Spain, the Tomato Festival is my first intuition. Maybe, I haven't been to these two countries, my image against them is somewhat stereotyped.
The Tomato Festival in Spain. Do you want to try it? As for me, nope! Other than that, though, what can you come up with regarding Spain? Bullfight? Maybe you're much smarter than me, buddy.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.