Tuesday, May 08, 2007

How's your life?


I just got an email from a friend of mine, and she told me that she had gone to Italy. Since my life is pretty much occupied with nasty work, I really envy her.
Well, let's talk about something good. I started out tutoring. Although the second job doesn't give me a lot of money, it's much better than my first job. I'm teaching Japanese to an American lady, and it gives me some new insights about language, which I have wanted. I'm trying to find some hope in my cluttered life.
Today I learned the English word for kusuguttai (くすぐったい), which is ticklish. Although I knew "tickle," I didn't know its adjective form.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.