Sunday, April 22, 2007

In the country of the last things

I want to do lots of things, but there's no time. Actually, I really want to make my website in addition to this blog site. But, I'm sure it needs some time, which can't be found in my daily schedule.

Also, I know that I need to spend more time to make my classes better by reading some materials and litterature about ESL/EFL. For some reasons, though, I'm not in an situation in which I can do such things... Sometimes, I wonder why I can't be a teacher or professor like Dr. Ueda (See the pic) in TRICK, who is always doing what he wants and who doesn't lose his job even if he messes up.

Anyway, have a good week, readers. I hope I can see you immediately.


Regards,

outrageous2007

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.