Saturday, April 28, 2007

Got buckwild

Yesterday, I had to attend a welcome party for new teachers because I'm a new teacher at the school I'm working at. But, I think that "welcome party" is a wrong name, the party was supposed to be called "punishment party."

Every procedure of the party is controlled in detail. And new teachers including me freaked out because we were asked to fill out every collague's glass or to pay attention to anything that would satisfy other teachers. I think that it was like a military party.

Despite the fact that the Golden Week is coming in Japan, I'm sure that some of the days will be used for work, which is totally disgusting.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.