Tuesday, June 19, 2007

TOEIC 900 is like Ave .300

I checked the score of the TOEIC test I took at the end of May. It's not a terrible score, but it didn't reach 900. Although I know that the result is pretty much accurate and I often make grammatical errors to some extent, it is a little bit regrettable that my score is close to 900 but it hasn't reached 900 yet.

I just wondered that to get a score of more than 900 is like to get a high batting average with more than 0.300. I don't think that there is a huge difference in their skills between a batter with .300 and a batter with .295. But, impression that gives others are pretty much different. That's life.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.