Friday, June 08, 2007

My English is getting worse.

I need to take a shower of English, not a shower of tomato.


You may think my English skills won't wither as long as I am working as an English teacher. That's not true, though. The level of my students is pretty much low, and I have to use my head for making the content as easy as I can. And while doing these things, the English I have learned in the states is about to be gone. That is really sad.

Today, I joined a meeting done in English. I found difficulty finding appropriate words at times, which hadn't happened last year. Therefore, I really have got to think about moving to another workplace where I can use English more often and more naturally.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.