Monday, June 04, 2007

No drama, please!

Nobody wanna be in That 70s Show!?

I remember teaching Japanese to Americans, who really liked the Japanese TV drama "Gokusen." I think the drama is funny too. However, what if I was in the drama? I'm sure it wouldn't be as good as you watch "Gokusen." Why am I saying such a thing? Because... actually I'm kind of in a Gokusen situation.

My roomie used to tell me that you could enjoy "Friends" because you were out of the drama and that if you were in the drama, you would be freaked out. When I heard his word for the first time, I understood what he meant theorically. But, now I understand practically. That isn't fun, though.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.