Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A sassy student

I'm not good at dealing with inpudent students. Today, one student said something inappropriate, and I tried to stop talking like that. But, he talked back to me. It seemed like he couldn't stop insulting words just because using insulting words is the reason he existed. It is kind of sad and I think the student is really pathetic. However, I feel terrible at the same time, because I couldn't say anything to help him become better.

Although this is the first time that happened to me at this school, I had a similar experience before. So, maybe I need to think about how to deal with sassy students.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.