Sunday, March 02, 2008

Surprised and...

Recently, I noticed that Beni Arashiro has got it going on in an advertising poster hung in a train. I am kind of surprised by the fact. I think she is attractive, but she's not that famous.



Another thing that surprised me is that an American, who is teaching English at the same place, told me that he liked a group called "AKB48." Actually, I didn't know those people. And then, I checked it out though the Internet. I sighed, because they are teenagers wearing school uniforms. I thought that Americans and Europeans who are over 20 do not like those girls. But, probably I was wrong.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.