Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gotta have some nookie!?

According to the Mainichi Daily News, Ai Iijima said:

"I was thinking the other day that ever since my life started, it has lacked sensuality," Shukan Asahi quotes Iijima posting on her blog. "I haven't got a boyfriend. I haven't even got a sex friend. Oh my god, I'm dying for a bit. I've just got to have some nooky."

http://mdn.mainichi-msn.co.jp/waiwai/face/news/20070831p2g00m0dm006000c.html

In this article, Iijima was called "sex camel." Anyway, I don't understand why her banal comment has become sensational or interesting. Although some people may have thought that she is very honest or brunt, she seems to be cleverer than they think. Probably she put the comment on her blog knowingly in order to get some public attention.

For ESL learners, "nookie," or "nooky" means sexual intercourse.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.