Monday, September 17, 2007

Actors and generations

I drank with my friend at Shinjuku last night. He said, "Juliette Binoche has become old." He also referred to Jodie Foster, who has been in the movies for ages. He might have wanted to mention that time goes so fast.

Juliette Binoche was in "Trois Couleurs (Three Colors)" trilogy (1993/1994)

Actually, I've never felt that I belong to any particular generation. So, I don't have any pop culture that makes me think about my age. I like many actors and books that are generally thought to represent an era.
I know that Jodie Foster is a very famous actor. But, I don't know which movie is thought to be the one.

Hayden Panettiere in "Heroes" is just eighteen. Also, Michelle Trachten berg in "Ice Princess" is a young and prospective actor.

Even so, it must be true that more and more young talented actors are taking positions of older actors. I think that you don't have to think about actors' ages that much, though. you can just enjoy them acting in the movies regardless of how old the actors are as long as they are good movies. I recommend Woody Allen's "Match Point." In the movie, Scarlett Johansson is good.


I don't know how many times I recommend this movie, but this movie is really good. Not only Scarlett Johansson but also other actors are very contibuting to the whole plot.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.