Friday, August 24, 2007

How to while away

Should he be criticized more?
Although I told you that I didn't watch variety shows TV that often, I'm not having a very very classy lifestyle. I watch ball games and soccer games on TV. I watch movies. I listen to some music. But, I have to admit that I became picky as I grew older.

When I started out writing on this blog site, I intended to write mainly about English education and current news. However, to write about such a topic needs some time to stay out of the PC and think seriously about the matters. Therefore, it's hard to update this blog. I still have such topics to write about on this blog, but at the same time, I would like to keep writing consistently. So, I decided to write more about pop culture and what I like to do for my free time also. I hope this would work and more people read my blog.
Maybe I will write something old. Basically I would like to look ahead, though.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.