Sunday, October 28, 2007

A very weird dream

I just had a dream, which was too real. In the dream, I see one of my friends who I haven't met for a while. We talk about what we are doing each other. And then, I see her filing newspaper articles. They're from the Mainich Shimbun. She says that she has keeping a frontpage article and her translation of it every day for a while, and that she is preparing for a translation job. I come to know that I haven't done anything that requires some consistent efforts and I feel ashamed...

Rigth after that, I woke up. But, I feel very odd because those kind of things often happend to my life. It might be my homework God assigned me.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.