Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mop Girl cannot beat Tru Calling.


Yesterday I watched the drama named Mop Girl and came to know that the drama took some ideas from Tru Calling, which is one of my favorite drams. Although Mop Girl is a comedy, several scenes are quite similar to those of Tru Calling. For instance, Mop Girl's female main character is working at a funeral home, while Tru, the main character in Tru Calling, is working at a morgue. Anyway, I don't think that I will watch Mop Girl. Tru Calling gives me a very philosophical question about whether or not man has a right to change others' destinies, but Mop Girl doesn't make me think about such a profound question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.