Thursday, June 25, 2009

kind of happy

I have been away from this blog for a long time for some reason. But, today I just felt like writing something here.

Today I had one thing that pleased me. I talked with a middle-aged woman studying English. She was a very good English learner, so I told her what I really believe about English language learning. As I talked with her, I came to realize that the way I'm trying to reach was not wrong. Although it's not easy to make ends meet right now, I think everything will be fine in the near future.

The thought of it made me think that I have got to start out doing something different in my daily life. Although I don't know what it will be, I'll find it out soon and start doing it.

Probably this entry is a little strange and most of the people reading this do not understand what is going on in my head. But, anyway I'm kind of happy, not very very happy, just a little.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.