Monday, March 09, 2009

Do you give your partner a hug?

Today, I met my best friend living in Kumamoto. He came to Tokyo to visit his mentor's funeral. I ate lunch with him at T.G.I. Friday, and we ordered the same pasta. Since I didn't feel anything wrong with the dish I had, he told me it tasted too strong.

He was flying back to Kumamoto today. I asked him if his wife would give him a hug. He just said, "No way." Of course, I was kidding. But, in the states it is not unusual for a husband to give a huge hug with his wife after two day's separation.

4 comments:

ammir said...

I like it great,good knowledge i got.carry on.

outrageous2007 said...

Thanks.

Unknown said...

We'd be scandalous in Japan. My husband and I hug a lot, hold hands, kiss in public here in Miami, FL. And we're not young--been married 26 years. I still greet him at the door with a hug and kiss when he gets home from work.

How do wives greet husbands in Japan, after he gets home?

Mirtika

learn quran said...

Informative!Thanks for sharing.

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.