Monday, January 26, 2009

Driver's License

It has been a while since the last time I wrote on this blog.

Anyway, recently I had one happy thing. I got a Japanese driver's license. Although I had a US license a few years ago. I couldn't convert it into a Japanese one because several months had already passed since the day I came back to Japan.

Therefore, I had to work on getting a license from the beginning and it was very hard. Especially, the written test was very difficult. I had to retake the test three times.

Well, speaking of the written test, I remember failing the written test in the US. I took the Japanese version first. But, the translation was horrible and I had to imaginze how the original Englilsh version was written while taking the test. Well, I took the English version on the second time and I passed it very easily.

No comments:

Copyright (C) 2007-2009 OUTRAGEOUS. Some rights reserved. You may copy or quote any article on this blog site as long as you credit OUTRAGEOUS. All pictures are credited to original photographers and owners.